The Door County Fall Breakfast Box includes various products from local businesses. The recipe for a Door County fall themed breakfast starts with the following:
- Uncle Tom’s Newport School Candies
- One 1lb bag of Regular Pancake Mix (a local and non-local favorite)
- Henschel Farm
- One pint of pure maple syrup (you can’t have breakfast without delicious pure maple syrup… and this is as pure as it gets)
- Door County Coffee & Tea Co.
- One 1.5oz bag of Door County Maple Coffee
- One 1.5oz bag of Wisconsin Harvest Blend
- One 4oz Door County Blend Loose Leaf Tea
- Seaquist Orchard Farm Market
- One 10oz jar of Apple Cinnamon Jam (a true fall staple)
*Pumpkins, berries, leaves and pine cones are not included, but they sure do put you in the fall spirit, right?