Cheers to all of the amazing women in Door County, and everywhere! We wish we can showcase them all, but we’ll do our best to showcase as many as we can!
What’s included in the Women of Door County Box:
- DC Chocolate Design
- Milk Chocolate Door County Bar – it’s almost too pretty to eat!
- Death’s Door Studio & Design
- Door County Greeting Card, designed exclusively for Door County Delivered!
- Door County Coffee & Tea Company
- 1.5oz Lighthouse Blend Coffee
- Red Clover Designs
- Handmade Cherry Hot Pad
- It’s How You Catch The Light – Collected Works Charlotte Johnston (Autographed Copy)
- “This book is Charlotte Johnston’s one-woman show: A true example of her deft handling of the natural synergism found between writing and photography. Charlotte Johnston grew up on a farm in the Verona area and is an established writer and photographer in Wisconsin. She taught English in the Verona schools and later developed the Wisconsin Writers course and participated in workshops at The Clearing and Björklunden in Door County. Her photography has been featured in multiple art shows, including the Hardy Gallery Juried Annual Photography Exhibit and her “In the Clove of Seasons” exhibit at The Sugar River Gallery in 2002. Her poetry has been featured in various unique places, including the Wisconsin Poets’ Calendar and Soundings – Door County in Poetry. Charlotte and her husband Richard divide their time between Madison and Björkebower, their cottage in a birch woods in Ephraim, Wisconsin.”
- Uncle Tom’s Candy Store
- 1 pound of delicious Peanut Brittle